Residential Property Conveyancing
Talk to an expert
Rather arrange a call to discuss your
requirements? Simply fill out our short request a
callback form and a member of our dedicated
team will be in touch when it works best for you.
Residential conveyancing services
Our lawyers can help with:
- the sale or purchase of private homes, holiday lets, buy-to-let investments, residential property portfolios and the homes of people who have gone
into long term care or who have died;
- the sale or purchase of residential auction property, including repossessed property;
- the sale or purchase of residential new build properties, including those bought through a developer’s part-exchange programme;
- the purchase or sale of shared ownership properties or those bought through the government’s Help to Buy scheme (NewBuy Scheme);
- the transfer of equity (value) in a residential property, for example as part of a financial settlement with your former partner following separation or
- the remortgage of residential property; and
- residential property equity release plans.
We can assist whatever the property price and whether you are a first time buyer, someone looking to move up or down the property ladder or even a seasoned and repeat property investor.
We can also help whether your property is one that you own outright (a freehold property) or one in which you have a defined interest for a set number of years and on which you may pay ground rent and a service charge (a leasehold property).
Why choose Step Legal Solicitors?
We offer an extensive range of residential conveyancing services, which means that we are able to help you no matter what it is you need.
We have tried and tested case management systems in place to ensure that your transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible and that you are kept up-to-date at every stage of your sale or purchase through regular progress reports communicated to you via telephone, email or letter if you prefer.
All work is supervised by the head of our conveyancing department, solicitor Anees Khan, who has over ten years’ experience in supporting clients with their residential property requirements.
Most of the work we undertake can be completed for a fixed fee, and to make things easier for people who might otherwise struggle to access legal advice we also offer a free Polish translation service, easy to access meeting rooms for disabled and elderly clients and pre-bookable visitor car parking.
Want to find out more?
For more information on buying or selling houses and our other residential property conveyancing services, please contact Anees on 0800 195 6412, email us at email@example.com or pop in to see us for a chat.
We can help wherever in the country you are based, whether that be locally in Crewe or another Cheshire town like Northwich, Nantwich, Sandbach or Macclesfield, in a city like Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire or in the surrounding counties of Shropshire, Derbyshire, Merseyside or Greater Manchester.