At Step Legal Solicitors, our experienced personal injury lawyers can help you to claim compensation for any accident or violent criminal act in which you or a loved one were hurt and for which you were not to blame. This includes claims for:
- Accidents at work
- Industrial diseases, including asbestos related injuries and chemical burns
- Road traffic accidents
- Pedestrian accident claims
- Slips, trips and falls
- Serious head and brain injury claims
- Limb loss and amputation claims
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Accidents at other people’s property
- Air, rail and sea claims
- Accident abroad claims
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Data breach claims arising from the mishandling of your personal information
We can also help with fatal accident claims where your relative has died as a result of someone else’s carelessness or after being caught up in a criminal incident in which they were an innocent bystander.
Personal Injury Claims
We can bring a personal injury claim on your behalf following any type of accident for which you or a relative you are claiming for were not to blame. This includes accidents causing only minor to moderate harm as well as those resulting in death or serious injury such as brain damage, full or partial limb amputation, permanent scarring, catastrophic spinal injury leading to paraplegia, quadriplegia or tetraplegia or any other severe physical or psychological condition.
Our experienced lawyers understand the devastating affect a personal injury can have, not only on you but your family. Your injuries may have left you disabled, you may be suffering from post-traumatic stress or anxiety and you may be struggling financially due to lost wages and increased outgoings. There may also be concerns about future care needs and how these will be funded.
We appreciate this and will do everything we can to secure you the compensation and support you need to move on with your life. In some cases we can even help to get you an advance payment of compensation to tide you over financially while your claim is being assessed and to fund any rehabilitation services you may need. Advance payments can normally be agreed on a voluntary basis but can also be ordered by the court via an interim payment.
Why choose Step Legal Solicitors?
There are many reasons to choose Step Legal Solicitors to deal with your claim, including:
- our impressive track record in achieving great results, even for people who have previously been turned away by other solicitors;
- the expertise of the lawyers we employ who boast membership of both The Law Society Personal Injury Accreditation Scheme and the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers;
- the great feedback we receive from clients, many of whom have come to us on the recommendation of other people who have benefited from our help;
- the fact that we only ever take on cases for injury victims; and
- the availability of a Polish interpretation and translation service for those clients who need it.
We understand that legal fees and the financial risks you might face if your claim is not successful can be a real cause for concern. That is why we have produced a costs information factsheet so that you know exactly what you are letting yourself if for before you instruct us to proceed.
The good news is that in the majority of cases there will be no charge to you whatsoever for using our services. This is because we offer a free initial, no obligation consultation and then take most cases on under a conditional fee arrangement which means that there will be no charge for our legal services unless your claim is successful and any costs you might otherwise have had to pay in the event of a loss will be covered by insurance.
Our offices are based in Crewe, about a 10 minute walk from the train station and within easy reach of the M6 and other major road networks.
We have a carpark to the rear of our premises and step-free access into and out of the building and our ground floor meeting room.
Home visits are available by prior agreement for clients living throughout Cheshire and Staffordshire.
Answers to some of the questions we are most frequently asked can be found in our frequently asked questions guide. For any other information you require, please contact us and ask to speak to one of our lawyers in Crewe.