From 14 April 2020, Step Legal Solicitors will be able to offer conveyancing services to anyone in Crewe or the surrounding area who is looking to move home or who otherwise needs help with a residential property sale or purchase or a remortgage.
This is an exciting development for the firm, which already has a well-established and successful personal injury business.
As managing director, Abid Hussain notes:
“It has always been our intention to grow Step Legal into a law firm that is capable of meeting all of our clients’ legal needs and this planned expansion into residential conveyancing marks the beginning of this process. We are delighted to have recruited experienced property solicitor, Anees Khan, to help us get the service up and running and to ensure that we have the processes and procedures in place to guarantee that sellers and buyers have a first class experience.”
Anees has been working in residential property for over ten years and for the last two years has been at a large law firm in Manchester which has clients the length and breadth of the country.
Capitalising on Anees’ vast experience, we are now able to offer a range of residential conveyancing services, including:
- the sale and purchase of private homes, including new builds and those acquired through shared ownership;
- the sale and purchase of buy-to-lets and investment properties, both by private individuals, commercial investors and property portfolio owners;
- the sale and purchase of UK-based holiday homes; and
- the sale and purchase of properties put through auction, including those that have been (or are under threat of being) repossessed.
We can also deal with:
- the remortgage of your property;
- transfers of equity;
- property transfers following divorce; and
- property transfers following death.
Commenting on the launch of the new service, Anees says:
“Step Legal Solicitors already have an enviable reputation as a result of the firm’s impressive track record in dealing with personal injury claims and my hope is that we can build on this to create an equally well regarded conveyancing department that delivers a fast and cost-effective service that consistently exceeds client expectations.”
“The majority of the work we will do can be done for a fixed fee, which can be gauged in advance by asking us for a free, no obligation instant quote and we will also offer a free Polish translation service to make accessing advice easier for members of the Polish community.”
We open for business shortly, so why not contact us now to see if we can help with your next property move. You can speak to Anees directly by calling 0800 1956412 or by emailing us at email@example.com and requesting a call back.